Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your 2019-2020 season League/Tournament scores here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post your 2019-2020 season League/Tournament scores here!

Alright the new season will be starting soon, Can't wait to see those scores!!
    Litefrozen

159/236/181 with a 16/11/6/1 line. 3 for 6 on 10 pins.

Lanes began pretty damn dry so I chose the less agressive Mag035 for game 1 but the rust showed as I haven't bowled since State Tournament in mid-May. This was rough and leaving multiple pin spares, washouts, and splits. 3 opens in game 1 culminating with opening in the 10th frame. Ugh. Game 2 I went with the True Nirvana because the oil was beginning to carry further down the lane. I became locked in and began hitting the pocket consistently pretty much the rest of the night but did leave a few more 10 pins that I couldn't convert and it didn't help that I stepped in something wet and almost blew my knee out in the 8th frame of the final game. We lost a team this season so we're down to 8 instead of 9 teams. Just to review, "the line" stat wise, is Strikes/Spares/Opens/Splits.

192.0 Average thru 1 week (3 games)

Comment

Week 01 here
      Litefrozen

Comment

Week 02
        Litefrozen

Comment

LiteFrozen and anyone else still checking this Forum- Update here- Our local center was shut down about 2 months ago due to structual damage due to old roof beams and more. Then further inspections found a TON of other potential violations. Our Center has been shut down until further notice. Best case scenario at this point is January but it looks like the Winter League is pretty much cancelled at this point and I'm experiencing bowling withdrawals everyday.

Comment

Wow too bad hope they can get it back up and running.
            Litefrozen

Comment

Working...
            X