Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to Use to Clean My Bowling Ball?

Hi,

I am looking for a cleaner to use for my ball. I have a BVP Goliath. Also how often should I be cleaning this ball?

Thanks!

you should always clean your ball after every set that you bowl, whether it be three games in league or several games in practice. for a dull ball ebonite has something called "clean n dull" that works very well, and for a shiny polished ball the have either "energizer cleaner" or "powerwash" that do a great job. hope this helps.
    WWW.PinSplittersProShop.com

Arsenal:

http://s517.photobucket.com/albums/u340/Lonewolf300800

High Series: 807 & 826 & 813
    High Game: 300(3), 299(7), 298(4), 290(4)

Comment

Originally posted by Lonewolf300800 View Post
      you should always clean your ball after every set that you bowl, whether it be three games in league or several games in practice. for a dull ball ebonite has something called "clean n dull" that works very well, and for a shiny polished ball the have either "energizer cleaner" or "powerwash" that do a great job. hope this helps.
      +1
      on cleaning your ball(s) after each use. If you just put it back into the bag all the oil & dirt will work it's way deeper into the pores and clog them up. This will result in your ball(s) not reacting the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Lonewolf300800 View Post
        Clean 'N Dull is not just for a dull ball. It can be used on a Dull or Shiny ball.
        It doesn't dull a ball , its a good deep cleaner and doesn't alter the surface.
        Litefrozen

Comment

sorry i didn't clarify that, you can use it for any ball but it works best on dull balls leaving them with a tackier feel.

Originally posted by litefrozen View Post
          Clean 'N Dull is not just for a dull ball. It can be used on a Dull or Shiny ball.
          It doesn't dull a ball , its a good deep cleaner and doesn't alter the surface.
          WWW.PinSplittersProShop.com

Arsenal:

http://s517.photobucket.com/albums/u340/Lonewolf300800

High Series: 807 & 826 & 813
          High Game: 300(3), 299(7), 298(4), 290(4)

Comment

Hello !
            May I ask you What to use to clean a Clear ball with ? I have a Cranium Tribal with a skull head in it.

Comment

I Like Storm Reacta clean, works on plastic balls too.
              if your clear ball has lots of scratches, might be time to have it surfaced in a ball spinner and re-polished
              If I don't die by Thursday, I'll be roarin' Friday night

My BowlingTracker Stats
              Santa Fe Chiefs: Rick Peter
              Santa Fe Chiefs: Rick Peter

Comment

Yes it does have some scratches on it, and went from a Clear ball to a real dull yellow color. will the ball spinner surface help clear it up To.

Comment

Any cleaner will work on plastic. With the clear bowling balls, you definately don't need to use a deep cleaner like clean and dull, just anything you use on other stuff.

Might not want to use any strong liquids, that could cloud the surface. Heck Windex would be prefect.

Comment

Thanks 2nakiller and tenpinsniper for the reply to my questions.

Ricky

Comment

I use rubbing aclchol and cotton balls. Really gets the dirt off and shines the ball up.

Comment

Working...
                      X