Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bowling Slumps! How Do You Handle Them??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowling Slumps! How Do You Handle Them??

Bowling Slumps! How Do You Handle Them??

Just A general question, post your technique and you may help someone else.
    Bowling Ball Reviews - Bowling Tips and Techniques - Bowling Ball Video Reviews

the biggest thing to do is not get down on yourself and make things harder. go in and just practice and don't worry about the score, just bowl and work on things. if you have no idea what's wrong have someone whose seen you bowl watch you throw some shots and see what they can see. also, taking a little time off if you're bowling a lot does wonders as well. if you keep a positive attitude and don't get down on yourself and beat yourself up, you'll be able to turn it around more quickly.
    WWW.PinSplittersProShop.com

Arsenal:

http://s517.photobucket.com/albums/u340/Lonewolf300800

High Series: 807 & 826 & 813
    High Game: 300(3), 299(7), 298(4), 290(4)

Comment

The best way to handle a slump in your game is to take a quick break and look for a different approach usually this is where you start to improve and become more consistant.

Comment

Originally posted by PCKen View Post
        The best way to handle a slump in your game is to take a quick break and look for a different approach usually this is where you start to improve and become more consistant.
        This is what I do. A little layoff can be the best thing to refresh your game. I do it in golf all the time and it usually works out most of the bugs.
        High Game -290
        High Series - 705
        Free Bowling Games Online

Comment

I think for that first of all you just having a very much confidence to do it. But not to make its overconfidence. Then just try to watch to do every buddy game style. Then add your own idea on it.

Comment

Working...
          X