Ebonite- Total NV

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebonite- Total NV

Anybody know what is known about this ball? Or has anyone thrown it?

Here is video...
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6oEbHQuEXl0
    Guy I bowl with should hve one this week. I'll try to post back with something... his thoughts and mine.

Comment

Know four guys with this ball. What can i say it pretty strong, they all throw different. Seems be working well for them all. Really strong back end move/turn.

Comment

i have this ball and let me tell ya this ball is by far the best ball i have thrown. it is long with strong backend. with most balls i have thorwn i have 2 throw them just right 2 hit the pocket with this ball u get it out there 2 far it hooks back in if u miss 2 the inside it holds in the pocket. my avg has went up by 30 pins since getting this ball. also kicks ten pins out like no other ball

Comment

I'm a not so good bowler I'll admit. I made a huge jump from an Ebonite Tornado to the Total NV this past Sunday actually and so far my average has jumped up 15 pins after throwing only 8 games. I had to change my line which was hard for me at first, but I <i>am</i> getting more comfortable with it. I'm still learning the little nuances of the ball, but after I found a good line to start with to throw the ball it has been great. Sliding over a few boards to adjust for lane conditions and I'm hitting the pocket more consistantly than ever. Now if I could only get my timing and release down pat...

Comment

How'd You like the Tornado

Hey...

As long as I saw the name in this thread I wanted to ask what you thought of that Ebonite Tornado. I'm just starting to throw a hook and my pro shop guy said that a Tornado would be a good place to start. How'd you like it!

Comment

Originally posted by JPM741902 View Post
              Hey...

As long as I saw the name in this thread I wanted to ask what you thought of that Ebonite Tornado. I'm just starting to throw a hook and my pro shop guy said that a Tornado would be a good place to start. How'd you like it!
              Sent a PM. Didn't want to hijack the thread.

Comment

Working...
              X