Pin Length-3.5"
    Starting Top Weight-2.96oz
    Ball Weight-16lbs

COVERSTOCK
    Reactor Pearl Particle

DRILL PATTERN
    Similar to Layout #3 on Advanced Drill Sheet
    Pin to PAP 3 3/8"
    CG located 1 1/2" from the grip centerline on the midplane line.
    No marked MB location, but would be in the thumb if you measure the location.
    Weight hole is 5/8" dia., 2" Deep. located just left of the PAP.

Click Here for Photo

BOWLER STYLE
    RH, Medium Rev's, High Track, speed 17-18 mph approx. 15 mph at pins.
    PAP is 5 7/8' x 5/8"up using standard grip layout

SURFACE PREP.
    O.O.B. 1500 grit Polished

LANE CONDITION
    Brunswick Pro Anvil lanes
    Pattern (Fresh) buffed to 41" Maybe just little flatter than THS.
    Mendes Synthetics
    Afternoon open bowling

BALL REACTION
    Was very clean through the heads and had a smooth breakpoint. Good continuation through the pins. Could use just a little surface tweak for the fresh pattern and on carrydown.
    If you pulled the ball, it would hold the line real well. If you leaked it out, it could come back if you have the turn on it.

COMMENTS
    Not a heavy oil ball, better for mediums and dryer patterns, This was similar to my Columbia Dr.Jekyll.
    Litefrozen

I have never thrown a Storm ball but I would like to. It is good to see some good reviews like this one.

Comment

Update: I have just purchased a Storm ThunderStruck Pearl. I hope it works as good as advertised.

Comment

Post a review and Let us know how it works out.
        Litefrozen

Comment

I should have it this weekend in time for league. I will definitely post the results and my review of the ball.

Comment

Update: I got the ball drilled and used it tonight in league. I did not like the reaction out of the box. I took it to my pro and had him hit it with 2000 abralon and the ball was amazing. I finished the first game with 176, second game of 199 and final game of 260. This ball hits hard as hell and carries like no ball I have ever thrown. Im sure after I get a little more used to it this ball will help me post some big scores.

Comment

Working...
            X