This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowling Scores

Hey Bowlers, It's great to see such great scores being posted, but I think bowlers should only post their scores only once. I'm seeing bowlers who have a double entry on their scores. It's seems only fair to post them once. If someone else is posting your scores thats cool, but be kind enough to at least remove one of them. It will give others a chance to make the top 100 sheets.

Originally posted by FanOfSteelyDan View Post
    Hey Bowlers, It's great to see such great scores being posted, but I think bowlers should only post their scores only once. I'm seeing bowlers who have a double entry on their scores. It's seems only fair to post them once. If someone else is posting your scores thats cool, but be kind enough to at least remove one of them. It will give others a chance to make the top 100 sheets.
    I looked at the weekly high's there's only four bowlers on there "twice".

Looking at their sheets, The two with the 266 games had shot two 266 games that day.(one bowled a 6 game series with two, the other bowled a 3 game series with 2)

The one with the 257 games is in two different leagues. So that's why they are on there twice. Not because they got posted twice.

The fourth has two sheets for the same league, but with small differences.(in name and lane numbers)

Now he could delete one of the sheets or hide one.( if I can contact him , I'l suggest it to him.)

The scores posted to the weekly highs are automatically gathered.
    Litefrozen

Comment

Thanks for reply....

Comment

Still seeing double entries on the scores.....

Comment

Working...
        X