This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowling stat sheets

How come your city and state names do not come up to create new stat sheets. I started my summer league and I was going to create the stat sheets and the states and city and the bowling center doesn't come up. Please Help

you have to send a pm to litefrozen, the main moderator with the center name, address, city, and state and have it added to the database if it's not already listed.
    WWW.PinSplittersProShop.com

Arsenal:

http://s517.photobucket.com/albums/u340/Lonewolf300800

High Series: 807 & 826 & 813
    High Game: 300(3), 299(7), 298(4), 290(4)

Comment

Don't send the info to me, I can't put it in only the admin. can so you have to send it to him.

Also there is something wrong with the system, it wont let you make a new sheet.

I sent a message to the admin. so untill he checks the site mail and comes and fix it. We'll just ave to wait.
      Litefrozen

Comment

How come the city and state and bowling centers do not have selections. I have been on this site for about five years and when I start a new league I reenter my name and all the info. This time I don't get anything in the city and state and center selections. I cannot continue without that info. Please respond to me to tell me how to continue using this site as I am very pleased with it. My e-mail address is yankeefanden @ yahoo.com. I thank you in advance for your response.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis View Post
          How come the city and state and bowling centers do not have selections. I have been on this site for about five years and when I start a new league I reenter my name and all the info. This time I don't get anything in the city and state and center selections. I cannot continue without that info. Please respond to me to tell me how to continue using this site as I am very pleased with it. My e-mail address is yankeefanden @ yahoo.com. I thank you in advance for your response.
          As stated above theres something broken in the system and we have to wait till the Admin. checks the site.

Which could be in the next 5 minutes or 5 months from now,
          Litefrozen

Comment

Working...
          X